- PSL member Eugene Puryear speaks on the fight for justice for Trayvon Martin, shortly after PSL and ANSWER took to the streets with others in response to the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the racist murder of the African American youth.
- Nathalie Hrizi of WORD (Women Organized to Resist and Defend) talks about the brutal rape cases in New Delhi, India, and Steubenville, Ohio, that made international headlines and drew thousands to protest violence against women.
- WORD organizer Danielle Norwood speaks on the fight against anti-abortion legislation in Texas after it passed the state legislature amid mass protests and a nationally publicized filibuster.
- Egyptian activist Salma gives an eyewitness account of mass demonstrations in Egypt culminating in the ouster of President Mohamed Morsi by the military. What lies ahead for the revolutionary movement in Egypt? (Salma asked that her last name be withheld.)
- Brian Becker, National Coordinator of the ANSWER Coalition, reports back on his visit to the Middle East and dissects the imperialist narrative on the highly publicized allegations of chemical weapons use in Syria.
September 9, 2013